About the Role
Working closely with the COO to support our members by evaluating and curating incoming applications for membership, onboarding members on our internal systems, providing next-level customer service and hospitality to all members and guests and adding value to members through relevant introductions and suggested content.
The Membership Manager understands the importance of a strong community in a startup hub. You will be responsible for driving membership sales and supporting our unique community of startups. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in the sales and close out process and thrive in an agile and fast-paced environment.
Reporting into: COO
- Proficient with CRM tools (such as HubSpot) for managing inbound and outbound sales.
- Identify and source new opportunities
- Execute membership agreements and conduct onboarding meetings for new members.
- Prepare and present monthly membership targets
- Provide tours of the facility to interested companies
- Updating OfficeRnD and CRM with active/paused members
- Onboarding and offboarding members to Slack, Envoy, Security/fob system, Mailchimp
- Accelerate Introductions for members across the community
- Work with the facilities team to address any membership requirements.
- Member Check In Survey to proactively provide support, collect data, and resolve outstanding issues
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to all members and guests
- Review news/media for news relating to Dogpatch members and share any updates with the Community
- Keeping in regular communication with members, ensuring we’re meeting their needs
- Manage communications with Dogpatch Community (newsletter, community queries etc.)
- Support Community Partnerships (AWS, Zendesk, Google)
Who You Are:
- A positive attitude and you enjoy working with people
- Excellent commercial knowledge, sales and / or business development experience
- Familiarity with the tech startup ecosystem both Irish and International.
- You enjoy a learning culture
- You’re passionate about technology and entrepreneurship and it’s potential to change the world
Character & Mindset
- Hardworking & dependable - you’re dependable, consistent, strong in planning, priority setting and execution.
- Productive & efficient - Self-motivated and independently driven.
- Strong presence & leadership capability - you have a strong presence and the ability to act effectively as a brand ambassador.
- Growth mindset - A constant curiosity and a desire to learn new things.
- Strong team orientation - you embrace teamwork and enjoy fostering a collaborative and positive environment.
- Startup Knowledge: You can identify and articulate the challenges and needs of growing, early-stage technology companies and/or the local startup ecosystem and available resources (preferred)
- Team Player - enjoys working as part of a high performing team
- Communication - Excellent communication and the ability to speak the startup language.
- Technology - comfortable using modern technology platforms
- Organisation & Project Management - A great organiser with strong ability to multitask to meet deadlines.
- Dogpatch Labs, The CHQ Building, Custom House Quay, Dublin 1.
How to Apply
Send us your CV along with a short blurb (< 500 words) summarising why you’re interested in working with Dogpatch Labs.
Dogpatch Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and mindsets, because we know the strength of our team lies in its diversity.